Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something.(via gevasullaluna)
(Source: wordsalawidder, via whyshouldwethink)
I like people too much or not at all.Sylvia Plath (via clitdesu)
(Source: believeinthecoexistance, via frantughhh)
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be.13 important things I want you to know. - A (via iship-usdarling)
Saturdays are for adventure; Sundays are for cuddlingGeneral life philosophy (via thatwascareless)
(Source: haleykit, via whyshouldwethink)
I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind.Edgar Allan Poe, Complete Writings (via drakobe)
(Source: violentwavesofemotion, via whyshouldwethink)